My name is Ronald Findling and I finished my master’s degree in Bioinformatics at the University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg (Austria 2015). I work as a backend developer in the field of PPC-Automation at smec.
My interests are widely spread,
so I’ll only list some:
- Programming (e.g. Java/Groovy/Scala, C++/#, R, python)
- Linux / Automation (bash, ansible)
- Biology (cancer, stem cells)
- Sports (climbing, swimming, biking)
- Gaming (Blizzard games, RPGs)
- Understanding human behaviour (psychology & philosophy, field studies :)
I intend this blog to be a collection of small examples/tips & tricks concerning Linux, automation and programming.